Monday, April 13, 2009

50mg @ 6pm - 9pm

I keep forgetting to update!
Around every 24 hours after I take my tablet for the past few days I get breathless and very aware of my own heart.. it goes away after a while when I take the tablet.
I usually eat with the tablet now to avoid side-effects, even though I'm not supposed to :/
Some weird side-effects today; dizziness or a feeling like I am 'floating', it's too hard to explain. Trying to think of some words to describe something but it keeps escaping my train of thought kepps happening and it's annoying.. plus the fact I got REALLY aggrivated/irritated for absolutely no reason. My balance is all over the place today, I keep walking into the walls by accident.
The upside is that I'm starting to get some sort of sense of normality, slowly but surely. It's only started happening since taking food with the tablet.
B: 1-2/10
H: 1-2/10
D: 5/10
M: 2/10 worst: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment