Wednesday, April 8, 2009

50mg @ 8pm


Forgot to update!

Pill taken usually between 6 - 8pm the past few days, I can't really remember.
Sunday night I got the worst of it, my heart kept acting really weird the entire evening/night and I couldn't breathe properly, I honestly thought I was going to have a heart-attack. And it felt like there was a uterus replacing my brain (I can't think of any other way to describe it?), I kept having little jolty pains inside my head.
I think I'm pretty much getting back to normal (compared to February), I'm not AS spaced-out as I used to be last year but I'm more anxious than I used to be, I get random sessions of wanting to crawl out of my skin and sometimes still get confusion/spaced-out-...ness.
Nothing serious last night, except a little chest pain and anxiety, it went away after about an hour or two though.
I feel the best usually over 15 hours after I take my pill.

I usually only take my pill now with food (it says to take it in mornings before breakfast) because for some reason it doesn't make the side-effects come on so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment